Thursday, April 25, 2013

Struggles and more


This week was tough due to the added strain of extra meetings and work. MSA had a guest speaker who to put it lightly I disagreed with on many issues but was forced to attend. I also had multiple extra meetings and just a lot of prep work to get done. 

The clock is really ticking on my time here and I am only really beginning to comprehend that fact. 3 years living on the other side of the world. 3 years working for a company with great friends made. A whole life developed and now abandoned...

My friends are planning a trip to Bali to celebrate my birthday along with another friend whose birthday falls within days of mine but I'm not sure if I can go or not... It would be a great way to spend my 30th birthday and would be one last fun trip with my friends before I leave but its getting harder and harder to justify spending as I am about to leave and will need all the money I can get when I return to the States with essentially nothing... 

1 comment:

  1. You really SHOULDN'T spend the money Jesse. But in a few months whats an extra couple hundred dollars?! Who gets to spend their 30th in Bali?! DO IT!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete