Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Moving right along...

Yesterday I gave the first of my many finals to my elementary students.. My Last time teaching some of the kids I have gotten to know over the last 3 years. I can't even believe that right now...

Last weekend I went to see one of my favourite bands Sigur Ros play live here in Jakarta which was absolutely amazing. I have now seen them 3 times in 3 countries and 3 continents.

I'm preparing now for my last lectures for my high schoolers and then to prepare them for their final exams. The end is nigh and fast approaching. Its all downhill from here and will be a mad rush. I really don't think I will ever quite wrap my head around the concept that I will be leaving very soon.

These last 3 years have gone by so fast if I really think about it.. But on the other side of the coin I have grown more and matured more in these last 3 years that I could have possibly imagined. I am not the same man I was when I first arrived that much is sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment