Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stumbling through

I had to give a morning devotion to the high school today followed immediately by a two hour lecture.

Unfortunately I was not on my best form and it felt a little discombobulated and disjointed. I stumbled through both lessons and am more than glad to be finished with them. It happens to every teacher be it from lack of sleep or lack of preparation there are just some times when you know you don't teach well. Thankfully they are often followed by the days when you know you have taught well but the days when you are teaching poorly often seem to never end...

I have 3 meetings today as soon as finish my regular classes. Then a long day tomorrow followed by a proper weekend.

Jackie has finally started working but unfortunately she is working on a different schedule from me and will be working occasionally on weekends as well so it will be difficult to us to spend as much time together. I am just happy she is working again though as nothing is more frustrating than sitting around doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment