Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Is It Christmas yet?

I've just discovered that the planned fall break was canceled... I am doing okay right now but mercy what a difference an extra day off would do.

Last week was a tough one, I had meeting after meeting on top of my usual work schedule so I did little more than rest all weekend. My meetings all went well and there was some progress made in regards to my position at the school.

Jackie and I said goodbye to Bagheera as well this past week which was very sad. He was too feral and began attacking the other cat to the point that we had considerable fear for her life. I gave Bagheera back to the family that had originally given him to me where he can play with 6 other cats. The new kitten is much better suited to a small apartment and makes little fuss. She is calm, quiet, and friendly.

This week is also a pay week so I am very much looking forward to that. I will begin planning a trip for Jackie and I over Christmas. We are looking at a couple different options.


No comments:

Post a Comment