Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lice

Last night I got frantic calls from my fiancé asking me about lice. She had found a little bug in her hair and was freaking out. As it was late I was already asleep I didn't really think much about it and assumed some bug had just found its way into her huge mop of hair. She then called me again today and explained that she had found larvae and had spent all night combing her hair free of the bugs...

Most likely she had her hair brushed by a stylist that was already infested with the larvae.. As far as I know I don't have any as I haven't seen Jackie since before she found out. I'm freaked out that I might. I've never had lice before and am really grossed out about the possiblilty of little bugs growing and crawling around on my head! As soon as I get home I will buy some lice shampoo. This is some serious 3rd world problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment