Monday, September 15, 2014

Lovely day

Upon arriving to work this morning I was informed that due to rolling blackouts in the area school will finish at 10am. In short time I will be back at my apartment and watching football highlights... I couldn't be happier.

Over the weekend I went with Jackie to a Scandinavian furniture store called Jysk. Its the best place shy of Ikea in these parts and I was able to find all sorts of cool stuff from lamps to canvas pictures all at a reasonable price... a very rare thing in Jakarta when it comes to furniture.

Jackie and I also celebrated our 11 month anniversary by going to Sushi Tei and catching a movie. Next month will be 1 year since I first worked up the courage and asked her to go to the Nashville  Zoo with me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment