Friday, October 3, 2014

Long and short weekend to come

This week has flown by as has the month of September. I can't believe it is October already... 

Slowly but surely I have begun to make influence at the school. Over the last few days I have made some major changes to the way we hold meetings and the attitude surrounding them. For the 3 years I was here previous meetings were an intolerable bore of philosophy and theoretical speeches. They were little more than sermons of advice and basic wisdoms. Efficiency was thrown out the window long ago. After a few meetings and our first trial run things are running much more efficient and effective as well. 

I leave for Singapore tomorrow until Sunday so even though its just a short trip I will sneak in some good food and enough bacon to clog a blue whales arteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment