Monday, January 12, 2015

Always something...

No matter the day or the issue there is always something bound to go slightly wrong when living in a 3rd world country. I have been having all sorts of difficulties paying my rent for the remaining 6 months of my stay in Indonesia. Firstly the realtor asked that I pay at the beginning of the month even though it should not be due until the end of the month. Next my company who are required to pay my rent have decided to break up the payments so I must cover 1 month of the rent from my own pocket until a later time. And then finally when my company finally transferred the money my bank has withheld the funds for some as yet unknown reason. Hopefully by the end of the day I will have the money in my account and will be able to pay my rent and this whole mess will be behind me.

Its raining outside and I'm feeling quite lethargic really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment