Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Paid

Yesterday I was finally able to pay my rent after all sorts of difficulties. I spent nearly an hour at the bank getting my money properly transferred to my account then transferred on to my realtor. It is a huge weight off of my shoulders...

Jackie has been confirmed to sign to an agency in China... Considered to be the best agency in China it is a big deal and I am very happy for her but its going to be very sad to be away from her for so long. She should be able to make more money than she has been making here which will be very helpful... Again though the thought of being away from her for approximately 2 months will be very tough. I remember very well when she went to model in New York for 1 1/2 months and how hard it was for us.

She will probably miss both of our birthdays as well as my spring break... I'm trying to only think of the positives at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment