Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Flu

I've been having bad allergies or a cold for the last 2 days now. Its not that much fun and it makes work all the more difficult.

As of last night I have finally confirmed my status at work which will take effect next semester. My Kitas will be sorted shortly in conjunction with a business visa. Also I should have a car sometime next week. I am very ready to have a car again and am also very ready to have confirmation as to the terms of my contract which as until last night was still up in the air.

I am ready to move on to the next step and whatever comes after that.

Update: Once again my kitas has been a point of contention and my character was called into question. I am beyond furious, I am being blamed for someone else's incompetency. Indonesia....

No comments:

Post a Comment